Writing Business Cases
A half-day workshop on writing effective business cases. Suitable for experienced and reasonably confident writers who want to improve their ability to present a written business case.
- know how to research a business case
- know how to structure a business case for maximum impact
- know what to include, and what to leave out
- know how to build a persuasive argument, in writing
- understand the importance of succinct, professional, readable writing.
Clear, concise, comprehensive. Really useful.
Very focused and easy to follow.
Great content and handouts.
Knowledgeable presenter and great take-home resources.
[Comments taken from evaluation forms completed by participants.]
|Our Venue:||$240 (+GST) per person|
|Your Venue:||$140 (+GST) per person|
|Date:||Wednesday 15 March 2017|
|Venue:||Education Development Centre (EDC), Hindmarsh, South Australia.|
* These fees apply to workshops at venues in Adelaide, South Australia. We can deliver our workshops anywhere. Contact us to discuss.