A half-day workshop in Adelaide on researching, drafting and redrafting speeches. Suitable for experienced and reasonably confident writers new to speech writing.
- understand the role and responsibilities of a speech writer
- know how to work effectively with a reader
- have a range of practical strategies and techniques to draft effective and memorable speeches
- know how to emphasise a central idea
- know how to create strong beginnings and strong finishes
- discuss ways to inform, influence and entertain in a speech.
|Our Venue:||$240 (+GST) per person|
|Your Venue:||$140 (+GST) per person|
|Date:||Wednesday 19 April 2017|
|Venue:||Education Development Centre (EDC), Hindmarsh, South Australia|
* These fees apply to workshops at venues in Adelaide, South Australia. We can deliver our workshops anywhere. Contact us to discuss.