A half-day workshop on writing clear, concise, well-structured business reports. Suitable for experienced and reasonably confident writers wanting to improve the content, structure and readability of their written reports.
- understand the importance of clear, accurate, succinct, evidence-based, readable reports
- understand the importance of a good process – research, write, improve
- know how to structure business reports
- know what information to include in business reports
- know how to create logic and flow in business reports
- know how to argue a position persuasively, in writing
- understand the importance of succinct, professional, readable writing.
Very informative. Provided useful information. Loved the handouts.
Excellent content. Simple and easy to understand. Great resources.
Very practical and useful for the workplace.
Lively. Kept the interest up. Interactive, engaging, creative.
[Comments taken from evaluation forms completed by participants.]
|Our Venue:||$240 (+GST) per person|
|Your Venue:||$140 (+GST) per person|
|Date:||Tuesday 16 May 2017|
* These fees apply to workshops at venues in Adelaide, South Australia. We can deliver our workshops anywhere. Contact us to discuss.