Editing and Proofreading
A half-day workshop in Adelaide on techniques for improving the structure, logic and accuracy of business reports, academic papers, and similar documents. Suitable for experienced and reasonably confident writers working on documents requiring a strong sense of structure and logic.
- Examine the art and science of structural editing.
- Have strategies to ensure their writing is clear, accessible, and fit for purpose.
- Know how to examine critically the internal structure and logic of their writing.
- Know how to proofread effectively
- Discuss ways to engage and maintain the interest of readers.
- Discuss ways to maintain objectivity about writing quality on documents developed over a lengthy period.
|Our Venue:||$295 (+GST) per person|
|Your Venue:||$165 (+GST) per person|
* These fees apply to workshops at venues in Adelaide, South Australia. We can deliver our workshops anywhere. Contact us to discuss.